Wild Wadi Adventures
Wild Wadi Adventure is the Middle East’s first man made whitewater rafting, kayaking, surfing, and in-door water park and a large number of hair-raising rides
What to expect:
- The world's longest man made whitewater channels - a combined length of 1.2 kilometers.
- The world's largest surf pool, perfect for beginners and advanced surfers.
- An aerial obstacle course, including 2-story airpark, zip line, climbing wall and giant swing.
- A family swimming pool and kid's splash area - heated in winter and chilled in summer.
- A family-friendly low ropes obstacle course - great fun for the kids.
- A fully stocked retail store with Wadi Adventure and other branded apparel.
- A variety of food and beverage outlets, serving freshly prepared food and drinks.
- The most unique corporate and event space to be found in the Middle East.
- Space and infrastructure to host world class events, competitions, and large groups.
Hours of Operation:
Sun - Thur: 11am to 8pm
Fri - Sat: 10am to 8pm